๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your voice against Israel and everyone who protects these criminals, because we all have that right. The right to freedom, the right to life, and the right to choose. No one has the right to silence us!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Amulets for home protection

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin
Donaton

Broj komentara : 4483
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

Amulets for home protection Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Amulets for home protection   Amulets for home protection EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 am

In addition to the amulet intended to protect the individual, there are those whose purpose is to put under their protection an apartment or house. One or 4 amulets are made for this purpose. If only one amulet is made, it is placed above the front door, on the inside. However, if 4 amulets are made then each is placed individually in an empty jar or bottle and buried in the ground on four corner houses.
Housing protected in this way is considered safe from magic attacks, evil spirits and enemies.

Amulets for home protection Image166

For any amulet it is recommended to give alms to poor people from time to time. You do this by saying in your mind, "I give this money to you in the name of my charm and may my alms be received at God!" In this way you attract the positive energy that accumulates in the amulet and extends its shelf life. No amount of money is set, you always give as much as you can.
Na vrh Go down

Amulets for home protection
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1