If a person suspects that he is under the influence of black magic, he should spread his arms in front of him so that the palms are facing each other, at a distance of 20 cm, and the thumbs of both hands are facing upwards. Next to him should be another person who will recite the following verses of the Yasin prayer:
77. Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? Yet behold! he (stands forth) as an open adversary!
78. And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: he says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"
79. Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! For He fully knows all!-
80. "The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!
81. "Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" - Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "Be", and it is!
83. So glory to Him in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will ye be all brought back.
77. Evelem yeral insanu enna halaknahu min nutfetin fe iza huve hasıymun mubın
78. Ve darabe lena meselev ve nesiye halkah kale mey yuhyil ızame ve hiye ramım
79. Kul yuhyıhellezı enşeeha evvele merrah ve huve bi kulli halkın alım
80. Ellezı ceale lekum mineş şeceril ahdari naran fe iza entum minhu tukıdun
81. Eveleysellezı halekas semavati vel erda bi kadirin ala ey yahluka mislehu bela ve huvel hallakul alım
82. İnnema emruhu iza erade şey'en ey yekule lehu kun fe yekun
83. Fe subhanellezı bi yedihı melekutu kulli şey'iv ve ileyhi turceun.
After the prayer, he should say:
"If N (the patient's name) is the son/daughter of the mother (say the mother's name) attacked by magic, evil eyes or jinn, he should join his palms."
Then, repeat the above verses several times. If the hands are joined, that is, the palms, then the patient is under the influence of magic, but if nothing happens or the hands remain spread, it is a sign that he is not under the influence of any evil.