๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your voice against Israel and everyone who protects these criminals, because we all have that right. The right to freedom, the right to life, and the right to choose. No one has the right to silence us!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

DESTINY HIDDEN IN BEANS

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin
Donaton

Broj komentara : 4491
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

DESTINY HIDDEN IN BEANS Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: DESTINY HIDDEN IN BEANS   DESTINY HIDDEN IN BEANS EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 1:32 am

Divination with grains of beans, peas, corn or pebbles is the original mantic art of the Islamic world, as we find it all the way from Bosnia, Turkey, and Kazakhstan to Iran. Thanks to the gypsies who spread it from the mentioned countries to other Christian countries, this method of divination exists in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, and the terrorist state of Russia. In addition, it should be emphasized that the Bosnian way of divination is the best because it provides the largest amount of information and very rich analysis of events.

In Bosnia, this method has several names: „falanje u grah“, „ogledanje u grah“, "bacanje graha" (throwing beans), "otvaranje falova", etc... It is practiced by both sexes, men and women, as well as young and old, and they all have a common name: falajiya or faletarka.

Although white beans are consulted for various life issues and wishes, love is the main one among them all. Finding out if a loved one is faithful, if he loves you, if he thinks about you, if a meeting or reconciliation will happen soon are some of the burning questions to which the answer is expected from white beans.

Since most people in love are interested in whether they will marry their loved one, this time I will describe some examples of how this can be reliably determined. So that men are not discriminated against, which is often the case when it comes to divination or magic, in this short text I will describe some details of divination that relate to a male questioner or client.

Let's suppose that a young man is madly in love and now wants to know if he will marry his beloved girl?

Spread a red cloth on the table and place a group of 41 beans on it, then use your right hand to stir it three times in a clockwise circle. After that, the group is separated by hand into three smaller piles and 4 grains are taken from each. The procedure is known to all those who are interested in favomancy, so it is not necessary to describe it in detail.

After subtracting and arranging the grains in three rows, there can literally be dozens of combinations of numbers, but for this text I chose the following combination, which is not common but therefore is very lucky.

See more:

https://esmerovic.com/en/2022/10/english-destiny-hidden-in-beans/
Na vrh Go down

DESTINY HIDDEN IN BEANS
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1