๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your voice against Israel and everyone who protects these criminals, because we all have that right. The right to freedom, the right to life, and the right to choose. No one has the right to silence us!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Love magic

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin
Donaton

Broj komentara : 4493
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

Love magic Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Love magic   Love magic EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 7:37 pm

Pink Candle/Affectionate Love Spell: draw non-sexual love by burning a pink candle, saying: Let Blessings fall upon my friend so that he may be there until the end.“

To Make You Irresistable to the Other Sex: burn mistletoe to a fine ash, write your name on a virgin parchment and sprinkle with ashes. Fold each corner to the center, tie and wear around the neck for 30 days. At the ened you will not be able to count the proposals offered to you.

To Keep a Lover Fatihful: steal a lock of the loved one's hair and sprinkle it wash ashes from an article of their clothing you have burned. Place over it some heart's ease and wrap in a clean cloth; bury under your porch or near your doorway in the full moon. Insured fidelity for at least one full moon.
Na vrh Go down

Love magic
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1