๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your voice against Israel and everyone who protects these criminals, because we all have that right. The right to freedom, the right to life, and the right to choose. No one has the right to silence us!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

These are the prayers of the devil Helios

Go down 
AutorPoruka
Donaton
Admin
Donaton

Broj komentara : 4551
Mjesto : The pen is mightier than the sword!

These are the prayers of the devil Helios  Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: These are the prayers of the devil Helios    These are the prayers of the devil Helios  EmptySat Oct 12, 2024 7:54 pm

Beware, do not use the prayers of the devil because most, may God protect us:

(First Prayer)

O Prince of Darkness, and Owner of Light, with Satan the devils, you are the greatest good and the lesser good, the complete being and the lesser being. We ask you, for by knowing you we know more about ourselves. If it is necessary for us to achieve this in hell, then welcome, we shall mingle there with the spirits of darkness. The church and the world tell us that the devil roams the earth as a worshipper, a visitor, devouring him, yet we do not know you except to invoke the devils who stand at your left and at your right, O Satan.

(Second Prayer)

O Satan, Prince of the devils, in the shadow of Christians, by the abyss and the scorpions that you have given, do not let the earth be harmed for a moment. We turn to you to bless my prayer. Your servant in his service before you, fill him with the words of wisdom and empower him to defend you against the false accusations and baseless charges that will arise against your hellish glory, so he may triumph with truth and logic over his adversaries, so that all may understand that you are a devil who hears and responds to prayer.

Na vrh Go down

These are the prayers of the devil Helios
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
๑۩۞۩๑ A N Z O T I K A ๑۩۞۩๑ :: ๑۩۞۩๑ ARABIC - PERSIAN MAGIC ๑۩۞۩๑-
Idi na: